Header

Header

Wednesday 24 September 2014

ACSS InfoTech 12 2014-15: Day 2

Currently, I am thinking about what to do in this course and I am leaning towards graphic designing, video editing and creating my own game. To start the year off, I decided to try out a program called Cinema 4D (by Maxon) and work with another program called Photoshop in which I have a decent amount of experience in. Cinema 4D focuses around 3D modelling and is essential for creations such as 3D animations. What I found neat about this program is that features such as lighting, texturing, rendering and modelling have all been implemented into this program. As of right now, I have a bit of experience with Cinema 4D as I have played around with it before. For the first month or so, my goal is to be more familiar with these types of programs and basically graphic designing in general (ie: Cinema 4D, Photoshop)




No comments:

Post a Comment