Header

Header

Friday 26 September 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15: Day 3

As of right now, I am looking at a few tutorials on how to import any .png file into Cinema 4D using Photoshop CS6. Both videos involve using work paths to transfer your .png to a .AI file which is probably the best option when importing things to Cinema 4D. To start off, I decided to use the ACSS Totems logo. Once I exported the file of the .png into a .AI file, I was able to use it in Cinema 4D with little difficulties. I added an "Extrude Nurbs" to emphasize the 3D feel to the logo itself. At first I had a bit of troubles actually getting the logo into a 3D format but figured out that I had to actually connect both the Extrude Nurbs and ACSS logo together for i
t to work.
In this photo, I show a brief summary of the process I went through to get the ACSS logo into 3D      

No comments:

Post a Comment