Header

Header

Monday 26 January 2015

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 73

Since it's nearing the end of the course, I decided to close up on the projects I currently am working on. With the main RPG game being finished up with, I decided to also finish up on the Game Maker project I had also worked on individually. Basically, I created this as a side-project in which all the things I've learned in Game Maker is put into this mini project, and used this to really explore and look more into what the program has to offer. Some of the stuff I found out how to make gets put into the RPG game that Justin and Ty also helped create. With that being said, I decided to find out how to export the game so anyone with a computer can access it. This video was pretty much what I was looking for and is very straight forward:



No comments:

Post a Comment