Header

Header

Wednesday 28 January 2015

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 74

Today I worked on making a simple win screen the for mini-project since it is pretty much done. I used Photoshop CS6 to get this complete and also used a font called "8-Bit Party" to create a video game like text. After adding the win screen background to Game Maker, I set a collision script to the main sprite. So when the main sprite reaches the end of the room, the win screen shows up. I also made it so that the background music is put to a stop when the game is complete.



After all this was done with, I went to file > Create Application so it exports as a playable program on my desktop.


The game was then uploaded to Dropbox under this link:

Basically the controls are the arrow keys to navigate around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment