Header

Header

Wednesday 26 November 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 41

Today I was able to find out how to send compressed Game Maker files and import them into games.
The method I used was exporting the project by going to File > Export Project. This creates a compressed game maker file which holds all the objects, sprites and rooms. This makes it a lot more easier if you are sending it through places like email or Skype compared to sending a whole folder.

To add the compressed Game Maker file into my project, I went to File > Import

I was able to send my pause button file to the RPG game Ty, Justin and I are making. With a few adjustments to the script, the pause button seems to be working fine. Another option in sending Game Maker files is downloading a program called "Winraw" which allows you to extract compressed folders.



No comments:

Post a Comment