Header

Header

Tuesday 14 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 14


Today I was able to combine all my skills of Cinema 4D (Camera Movement, Particles to Text Transtion, 3D Logos, HDRI Maps, etc.) all into one project which I felt displays the progress I've reached in this program. A little skill I learned over the long weekend that I forgot to mention is breaking the text into different layers where each letter of a text could be controlled individually. I am really satisfied with the end result and am considering looking more into Cinema 4D in the future. As of right now, I am trying to find some sound effects/video effects that would go with it.


UPDATE:
I was able to find a "glitch overlay" file that I could use on a editing program called "Sony Vegas Pro" which offers a free 30 day trial. For the sound effects, I used an MP3 version of a video that features sound effects from a movie called "Transformers". Here are the links for these:



No comments:

Post a Comment