Header

Header

Tuesday 28 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 23

Today I was asked to do a few retouches on the sprites Ty made for our game. My main job on this assignment was to add a drop shadow type effect on all the sprites that were sent (which were about 15 of them). So I went and used Photoshop to do this. Something I found useful was the Sharpen Tool that was under the Filter Tab. This effect sharpens/darkens the edges of the sprites so it's a bit easier to see. I did this for all the sprites individually and saved them as I went on (to save confusion). The next thing I did was add a black outline to them. By duplicating the sprites and adding a colour overlay to one of them (in this case, a black colour for the outline effect) the results were acceptable.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment