Header

Header

Wednesday 1 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 6

Something I've been really interested in wanting to learn is to do camera animations/movements. I was able to find plenty of youtube videos that I figured could assist me in doing so. Though, before doing that, I needed a background to prevent it from looking plain. Upon some researching, I came across material textures that I found on OpenFootage (called HDRI's). These are really useful as they cover up the whole 360 degrees of the scene. In order to add it onto the project file, I needed to make it into a material that I could place onto the ACSS Totem logo itself. This was the tutorial I used to do just that:

Tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to work around with the camera function and make a basic camera animation/movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment