Header

Header

Monday 27 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 22

Now that I got the mute button up and running for the RPG project Justin, Ty and I are creating, I really want to look more in depth on the basic fundamentals of the program such as character movement and levels/rooms so I can apply some of these skills on the RPG project. Although the creation of the mute button was rather lengthly,  it makes things easier for me as I got more familiar with scripting and sprites. I was able to find a few helpful videos on youtube regarding character movement:
Both videos go over everything you should know to get started on basic movement altogether. Though with the room I created, collisions are going to be one of the main factors which I will for sure look more into.

No comments:

Post a Comment