Header

Header

Thursday 2 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 7

Currently, I am learning how to do basic camera movements on Cinema 4D. For right now, I am using the basic camera tool but hope I will eventually have the ability to work with the more advanced camera tools (Target & Stereo Camera). 
What I found was really useful is that I am able to add different angles to the same animation by adding multiple cameras. Using the stage tool will combine all the cameras used.
Something to remember when adding cameras is to set two key frames (one for the beginning of the animation and one after it) otherwise, the animation won't function properly. This was one problem I came across while dealing with this project. I also found that the waiting time for the render of the animation was much longer than I thought it should have been, which stood out to be really the only issue I am currently dealing with, as of right now. Other than that, I feel like I'm making really good progress so far.


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment