Header

Header

Thursday 23 October 2014

ACSS InfoTech 2014-15 Day: 21

Today, I was able to create a working mute button. I found that adding this script (under the left click tab) everything seemed to work the way I wanted to:
audio_master_gain(mutestatus);
mutestatus = !mutestatus;
image_index = mutestatus;




Rather than focusing on what I needed to add onto the script, the solution was compressing the previous script I had. After a bit of research, I found that adding a variable ( in this case it is mutestatus), controls the mute button such as the sub-images and volume since it is applied to those objects. At this point, what I hope to do is add rooms to test if this button can be used throughout the whole game that Ty, Justin and I are creating. I also want to look at working with movement in GameMaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment